In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Advanced Stainless Steel Furniture (ABN 74 275 040 334) and “purchaser” “you” “your” refers to customers, resellers, associates, the general public, and visitors to our Website. Your access to and use of all information on this website is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
1. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and are exclusive of GST unless otherwise stated.
2. Quotations are firm for 30 days. Afterwards they are subject to any increases in material charges/fees.
3. All projects are build to order and require a minimum of 50% – 100% of the total purchase price to be paid with purchase order, to commence. The balance to be paid before delivery or collection. Deposit for orders is non – refundable.
4. Payment can be made to us with a bank cheque, cash, direct deposit or credit card (Visa, MasterCard). Credit card transactions will also incur an additional processing fee. In an effort to prevent fraudulent use of credit card information, Advanced Stainless Steel Furniture’s accounts department may require additional details to be confirmed. Banking details for direct deposits are on our order confirmation. Please advise us of any payments made into the account by either faxing or emailing.
5. The purchaser acknowledges that there may be a slight variation in respect of the material, colour, finish, craftsmanship, and dimension between each piece and between the products. The purchaser shall not be entitled to make any claim whatsoever in respect of such slight variation.
6. Website images, catalogues, photographs, brochures and any presentations provided by us are for illustrative purpose only. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that the size, colour and design or the products are suitable for purchaser’s premises. The purchaser is not entitled to exchange or credit for custom made products or already assembled products.
7. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website; however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
8. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that
any image will reproduce in neither true colour, nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
9. All design dimensions are for illustration purposes only, and can vary slightly.
10. Samples colours might be affected by individual monitor settings from real appearance.
11. When you accept our project quotation, we send to you by email our official Purchase Order Form to confirm. We require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address and telephone contact. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
12. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as advice, depending of delivery location. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on this page.
13. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods. At the time of conducting your transaction we give you the option to take out carrier insurance.
14. Packaging and postage/delivery are additional charges, calculated at time of purchase.
15. The delivery date of the products provided by us is an estimate only. Such delivery date is conditional upon the transportation company’s available schedule, traffic conditions, Act of God or any circumstances beyond our control, and then we shall be entitled to delay or in unlikely case cancel the Purchase Order and refund any payment. We are not liable for any loss whatsoever and the purchaser shall not be entitled to make any claim whatsoever in relation to such delay beyond the delivery date or the cancellation of the Purchase Order.
16. The purchaser or its representative agrees to be present at the purchaser’s nominated place of the delivery date. If the purchaser is unable to receive the goods at the purchaser’s premises on the delivery day, we shall be entitled to charge a re-delivery fee or such an amount charged by the transportation company, the purchaser agrees to pay such a re-delivery fee.
17. If the purchaser requests us or our associates to assemble the product at the purchaser’s premises (Sydney areas only), the purchaser must pay the service fee in advance; meanwhile the purchaser agrees to remove all valuables and home contents and effects prior to the assembling of the product by us. The purchaser shall take full responsibility of the valuables, home contents and effects. If the purchaser fails to remove any valuables, home contents and effects and requires that the assembling to take place, we are not liable for any accidental damage to such valuables, home contents and effects. The purchaser shall not be entitled to make any claim whatsoever in respect of any accidental damage caused by us to the purchaser’s valuables, home contents and effects.
18. All orders will only be delivered to a residential or businesses address and require a signature upon receipt. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that the item ordered will pass freely through into the room of choice without unreasonable effort (too narrow doors, hallways, stairways). The delivery charge includes no allowance for removal of any existing furniture or fixtures. Standard delivery terms mean easy and safe access, or to a ground floor room. Difficult access will consume more time to
carry out the job and will therefore be subject to additional charges.
19. We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage. When an item arrives damaged or parts are missing, we must be notify within 48 hours of receipt, fail to report us within such period, no claim for damage will be processed.
20. If we are unable at the time of return to repair, replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse you for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
21. Once you have notified us through our designated “contact us” webpage that you wish to return faulty, damaged product, you may return the product to our workshop so long as you provide valid proof of purchase e.g. tax invoice or receipt.
22. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
23. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
24. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
25. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to Meta tag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your Meta tag or mirroring of our website.
26. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
Intellectual Property Rights
27. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, logos, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
28. Assigned designs are made by ADVANCED STAINLESS STEEL FURNIUTURE and are marked with company logo on completion.
29. Assigned designs are ©Copyright protected and CANNOT be wholly or partially reproduced without written consent.
30. All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
31. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide
to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
32. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
33. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
34. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
35. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
36. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
37. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
38. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
39. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in NSW and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
40. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
41. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 60 days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 14 days Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
42. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to
us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.